Two symptoms that my mother Joyce (68/1 year) has developed recently that I
did not mention are (1) often her mouth will remain slightly open when
engaged in something engaging -- she sin't aware of this until she sees
herself on a video or mirror. (2) I've noticed that one of her eyes looks
slightly off. When she's looking at me, that one eye isn't really on me. I
believe I've read things that come close to this (e.g., a PWP may not
appear to be looking at you).Are the symptoms that I've described here
seems like typical PD symptoms? Thanks.

Debbie White