Milo I have only been a PWP for about ten months, but by voice has also been
effected by PD.  I have staarted a course of therapy known as Leo Silverman Voice
Therapy.  It is an intensive four week course and I have been through two weeks
of it, but have seen amazing results already.  It may be worth looking into.  I f
you want more information let me know.

Monte Wetzler 61/10 months