Ervin,

I am on no medications, although in my case it is  because I get no good
from the medications. I have an atypical parkinsonism. I have tried  6
medications, none of them did anything so I just quit.  I am exercising
every day and taking a load of supplements. I feel fine but i can no
longer walk around the house with its doorways and obstacles and
corners. I can still walk on a straight and level road. I usually use a
motorized scooter. The other thing that bothers me is my voice. I is
getting weaker. That is particularly bad becauase my wife is hard of
hearing. I am 73, dxed 5 yrs ago, had symptoms for about 9 yrs.

---Milo

Ervin McCarthy wrote
:

--
Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.                         c:\dos
Box 417                                         c:\dos\run

voice 707 965 2508
fax   707 965 3148
e-mail [log in to unmask]