Two or three weeks ago someone raised the question of requip wearing off.

There is no question in my mind that the requip in by body is wearing off.

I started Requip with very little difficultity about three months ago. In a
period of about 15 days I titrated  up to 5mg. taken 3X a day for a total of
15mg a day of requip. At the 15mg/day I was able to reduce my sinenet intake
to a 25/100 tablet to every four hours or more. That was an improvement from
the previous dossage of 25/100 tablet every 2 hours and 45 minutes.

For the last 24 hours I have been off most of the time. Gradually the Requip
has been loosing its effectiveness. At 15mg per day I now require a sinemet
tablet every 3 hours or less. My doctor advised me to increase the Requip to
20mg per day to see how that effects me and to try and take sinemet every 4
hours again.

I will keep the list advised of the outcome of this wearing off effect on me.

Dale Severance