fyi
--Eric

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 14:32:26 -0500
From: Marilyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

I sent this message earlier about two websites connected to roundtables at
tghe 4 C's. I'd like to encourage you all again to read and respond to
them. Also, because we have had trouble with our server, some of you may
have had difficulties in responding. Now we are offering you the chance to
respond through email (instructions are on the site), which we will post on
the site manually so that others can read responses.

>"Responding to Works in Progress On(Off)-Line" features papers by Nancy
>Grimm ("Redesigning Academic Identity Kits") and Nancy Welch ("No Apology:
>Challenging the 'Uselessness' of Creative Writing") for you to read and
>respond to. The papers and the responses sent in on the web will be
>discussed in session F.16 on Thursday, April 2, at 5:15, led by Carol
>Severino and Kate Latterell. Nancy and Nancy will also be present at the
>session.
>
>"Teaching Writing for Social Change" features questions and statements by
>the roundtable participants: Patricia Bizzell, Marilyn Cooper, Gail Okawa,
>Harriet Malinowitz, and Ellen Cushman. You are invited to respond to the
>questions and/or the statements or to offer your own ideas about this
>topic, which will be discussed in session C.16 on Thursday, April 2, at
>12:15.
>
>Both roundtable pages are currently available at the following address:
>
>        http://www.hu.mtu.edu/cccc/98/
>
>and will be linked to the main CCCC 98 webpage soon.

 Marilyn

            \     |     /               Marilyn M. Cooper
             \    |    /                Associate Professor of Humanities
    ~         \  x  x /
     ~   ~     x      x                 Department of Humanities
 ----------------------------------     Michigan Technological University
  --      ---  ----   ---    --         1400 Townsend Drive
      ------      --------              Houghton, MI 49931
------       --------    -----  --      internet: [log in to unmask]
        ---                             office:906-487-3233
               LTB                      fax: 906-487-3559