The SHAKSPER files contain an extensive listing of Shakespearean
spin-offs.  Perhaps if you are not a member, you should write to Hardy
Cook and ask about the files, compiled over several years by contributing
members.

Helen Ostovich
Department of English / Editor, EARLY THEATRE
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada  L8S 4L9
(905) 525-9140 x24496   FAX (905) 777-8316