I have had several inquiries about purchasing the tulip lapel pins.

U.S. residents should send $4.00 U.S. for each pin, and the exchange rate
will cover postage, etc.

There are two styles, each about 1 1/4" long.

enamelled red tulip, edged with white, with green leaves -- the colours of
the James Parkinson Tulip

gold tulip silhouette

The gold pins are quite nice, but I have found that people relate the red
and green tulip to Parkinson's, whereas the gold pin may be looked upon as a
piece of jewellery.

Our local Parkinson office sells what I call "buttons" which are about 2" in
diameter. Each has a white background with a red and white tulip with green
leaves in the middle, and words in black above and below.
One says "I Have Parkinsons/But It Doesn't Have Me" and the other one says,
"Parkinsons/Today's Research/Tomorrow's Cure."

I believe these button pins are $2.00.

To order, send a cheque made payable The Parkinson Foundation of Canada
to:
Judith Richards
39 Pinegrove Cr.
London, Ontario