Dear Friends,

Two  friends each said maybe I had no comments or responses because the
original title isn't really right.  So I'm reposting with a different
title that they suggested...hope somehow it creates more talk on our list
about genes for pd.  Hope it makes sense-writing it down for you was
really tricky!!

Ivan

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   56 deg F Viva El-Nin~o!!

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:58:58 -0500 Judith Richards