------=_NextPart_000_003E_01BD4683.E0B41400

There have been a number of messages of late in both the PD and CG lists =
which are obviously personal, and not intended for general distribution =
on the lists.

In the interests of saving downloaders sanity, saving disk space and =
time, saving Internet band-width, etc., could I ask members of the lists =
to PLEASE check the TO: address on their messages, and to send messages =
of personal interest only to the people concerned, and not to the list =
addresses.

Jim
 Jim Slattery - [log in to unmask]   =20
 Central West PD Web
 http://www.bec.net.au/~cwpdg/

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01BD4683.E0B41400

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>There have been a number of messages of late =
in both=20
the PD and CG lists which are obviously personal, and not intended for =
general=20
distribution on the lists.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>In the interests of saving downloaders sanity, saving disk space =
and time,=20
saving Internet band-width, etc., could I ask members of the lists to =
PLEASE=20
check the TO: address on their messages, and to send messages of =
personal=20
interest only to the people concerned, and not to the list =
addresses.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim</DIV>
<DIV><FONT =
Jim Slattery - <A=20
href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<BR> Central=20
West PD Web<BR> <A=20
href=3D"http://www.bec.net.au/~cwpdg/">http://www.bec.net.au/~cwpdg/</A><=
BODY></HTML>