I have been on Requip for four years, + or -, the  period of the SKB study.
It has always made me sleepy.  I once took a day's dose (9 mg, I believe)
and slept in my car for 45 minutes.  Yawning is frequently incessant, along
with watery eyes.  I've not tied it down to a time of day, but memory tells
me around noon  is the worst.  Maybe including a "NoDoz" in the noon dosage
would be useful!
By the way, I am  on 5 mgx3, eldepryl my only other P drug.

Bob (62/6)