Greg - Hi.  I was very interested to see your note about stuttering because
I've been noticing that I've been having problems getting words out when I'm
on and having dyskinesias.  At first I ignored it but yesterday I was out to
lunch with friends and I was getting to the point where I was afraid to start
talking because the words were getting stuck - and, trust me, that was not a
good feeling to have when out with a bunch of women!  It was pretty
frustrating just sitting there and not being able to talk.  I'm like you -
tend to overdose in certain situations so I won't turn off and that was what
happened yesterday.

I'll be thinking about your friend and hope his pallidotomy is very
successful.

Debby H. 44/6