Mark, this is indeed good news about another drug Seraquel (Quetiapine) to
treat hallucinations - if this is the same drug (I have checked my spelling
and it is correct)  I do remember reading a report about this drug which is
produced by Zeneca pharmaceuticals but it was still undergoing trials
according to a fairly recent Parkinson's Update magazine.  I wonder if it
is available overseas?

Joy Graham