Sonia Nielsen wrote:

> Good day Jack,
> I have taken Motilium/domperidone since I was dx withPD about 4 1/2 years ago.
> Now I`m used to take my med. it`s not very often I take Motilium - but it can happen that I still suffer from nausea.
> I`m told from my neuro, that there are no sideeffects.
>  I could never have been able to have especielly Permax, IF I didn`t had Motilium.
> Strange, in fact I thaught Motilium was  awaiable in The States?
>
> Sonia N
> Dk

hello
anyone suffering with nausea when taking sinemet i am thinking of you.
after 7years of agony took Domperidone  for only three months did the
trick and for some unknown reason my body started to accept the sinemet
and two years later have increased sinemet without ill
effects.Aapparently the neurologist said this was often the case.So you
people out there have faith help is on its way this year. Hold in there
and have a good positive day!
Margaret.
sinemet cr regular sinemet eldepryl mirapex vit E C and D