HI BARBARA,
I need your help. I have been unable to send the following message to
Jaap Dijk
[log in to unmask] you can forward this message.  Margie

HI JAAP,
I sent your message to a classmaate of mine-LOREN STANLEY-he also has
diabetes and PD.  He would like to communicate with you by way of
regulare postal mail.  He wants your mailing address.  His address is--
        Loren Stanley
        2781 Cherry Avenue
        San Jose, CA  95125-4822

My name is Marjorie Nestler, Loren and I went to high school together in
Pittsburgh, PA.  I now live about 5 miles outside of Pittsburgh.  I hope
this is the begining of a great friendship for you and Loren.
        Margie Nestler
        246 Woodridge Dr.
        Carnegie, PA. 15106