Freezing usually occurs when walking, or getting up from a chair for example.
It is affected by visual cues, and can be helped by having certain patterns on
the floor to guide the feet, like stripes or boxes. It can occur when trying
to walk through a doorway, or trying to maneuver between a chair and a table.
If it occurs when walking, going backwards, or trying to change the rythm ofd
the walk will sometimes help. I think it is helped by Sinimet. i am NOT a
doctor, I am just repeating what I have learned here on the list.