  My husband was on Clozaril for hallucinations. His hallucinations were worse, not
better.
He was even awake most of the night hallucinating, every night. Finally I argued with
the neuro enough that he changed him to Risperdol. It was amazing! The last day on
Clozaril, he had bad hallucinations, as usual at that time, and the very next day on
Risperdol there were absolutely no hallucinations. There was such a difference from one
day to the next that it was amazing.
  Some people must have worse hallucinations as a side effect with Clozaril.
  Risperdol was on a list of drugs that can have adverse effects on PWP. Dave had no
problems from it.
Marge Green