Hi Everyone,
    I've been off the list for awhile because I couldn't keep up with my mail.
I missed all of the conversation tho'!  I'm glad to be back!
    My name is Sue and it's my Dad Rocky that has PD.  He's 74/18.  I was home
recently, and he has definately taken a turn for the worse.  His mental state
seems very confused.  He has started using a cane, but really needs a walker.
His hips have been hurting.. the Dr. thinks it's arthritis.  He spends a lot
of time staring at his legs (they hurt), and he says they have spots..which he
then compares..
    He doesn't have much tremor at all...mostly stiffness.

Sue, in Mass.