Greg wrote

>I was recently surfing for information on stuttering for a friend's friend.

Greg- I found this theory of too much dopamine causing stuttering of
interest because I have during the last year or two experienced for the
first time but very infrequently actual stuttering but what is more common
is a sort of internal stutter which gives me an unpleasant feeling of having
to drag my words out in  a strangulated sort of way . It only occurs when I
have taken Dopamine and is much increased by any sort of nervousness or
stress and  is  particularly bad when I am anxious  to make myself clearly
understood particularly on controversial matters.It seems like a precursor
to a stutter

David Langridge 68\5