Here is some material I found this morning on a service I subscribe to. -
Tipworld
Virus alert of the day.
EUDORA USERS PLEASE NOTE: Red Team Virus is the first virus to appear that
can spread itself by e-mail over the Internet. It is being distributed as
an .exe attachment to e-mail that either has a header
"Red Team" or "Red Team Virus" or refers to the Red Team Virus in a
message. It is written specifically to use EUDORA to spread itself over the
Internet. As always do NOT execute or run any file attachments to any
e-mail messages unless you know who sent it and what was sent or you
inspect the file with one or more anti-viral agents more info is available
at http://www.avp.ch
Further in the same bulletin
Download Inoculan Antivirus for Windows 95 for FREE today The #1 virus
protection used by industry leaders Microsoft and Compaq provides automatic
protection against virus attacks.
http://www.tipworld.com/arts.cqi?inoculan.
You can subscribe for FREE to a number of Tipworld publications at the
Tipworld home page
In the light of the recent flurry of letters on viruses I thought this
might be of interest to many of you
Bob Anibal CG for Cecily 77/20