Barb Mallut posted some great ways to protect yourself from the
Michaelangelo virus--the trouble is, I don't feel sure I understand!
(Not a computer expert--don't even play one on TV !)Barb--when you say to
"NOT turn your computer off AT ALL between March 5th and 7th, cause the
virus can't strike if you don't BOOT UP on the 6th" I need to know the
exact definition of "BOOT UP"--does that only take place when I turn the
COMPUTER itself on, or do you also mean I can't turn the MONITOR off
either? Please take pity and explain in plain English--and onlist, 'cause I
may not be the only one who did not get it  :-)

Waiting with bated breath for help to arrive!

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *