Dear listmembers

I have a question. Today I was called by a PWP, who had a pallidotomy about
two weeks ago. He had, so he said a symptom that worried him. He was always
hungry and the hunger did not decrease eating normal quantities. He could
eat in one meal the same quantity, as he did before the surgery in three
meals.He had before the surgery not suffered from problems with eating, was
not underweight. I said  I did not know anything about this symptom as a
result of palidotomy, but promised to ask you.

                           Ida Kamphuis

Vriendelijke Groeten / Kind regards,

Ida Kamphuis                            mailto: [log in to unmask]