   I am told that high potasium levels can cause high blood pressure
and heart attacks . I shall be moderating my intake therefore .
     peace
          Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] )

Potassium over-dose can cause terminal cardiac arrhythmias.  You're gone
before you can begin to react.  No symptoms precede the event.

Please be advised that Potassium is a *major* electrolyte player  in cardiac
function.  It isn't a good idea to take this medication, particularly if you
have any loss of kidney function, without being monitored by your doctor.
-----
Mary Ann Ryan RN