Hi ... I think my computers are back and I'm resubscribed.
I will get to those of you that sent
personal messages this afternoon - thanks for the support - being off-line made
everything worse.

Anyway - anyone on Requip ? What dose ? My dad recently switched from Mirapex
to ReQuip. This is his third week @ 3 25mg pills 3x a day. He's found it
best to take the last three very late (11PM) since it makes him sleepy anyway
this has improved on his sleep. (He was ok on Mirapex but when switching he
nearly drove my mom nuts being up all night !)

But he still isn't feeling well - nausea depression/confusion - leg pain.
I think the Mirapex was doing better - except it lowered his BP and made
him dizzy - if its not one thing its another.

But its been a year now since his DG - and I hate to say it but he's had
maybe one good day ! He can't keep exisiting at this level (or lack of)
quality of life.

ANybody have good experiences - advice ? We'll try anything.

I want to switch N - but parents feel one is like another "what can he do
if the meds don't help".

thanks for support

donna
daughter of PD dad 74/1 Mir-> Requip (plus Serzone)

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000