Hello friends,  I am making a list of those countries where the anti-
Parkinson drug Madopar is available. So far, all I know is USA - No,
UK - Yes.

Madopar is an alternative to the most commonly used Parkinson drug, Sinemet.
It uses Benserazide instead of Carbidopa to protect the levadopa. There is
anecdotal evidence only that in some cases Madopar can be better than
Sinemet; that is, there may be fewer side effects for some people. It's no
use recommending it if it is not available though, so can some of our friends
in far away places please send me whatever they know. A simple

   Outer Mongolia  No   (meaning Madopar is not available) will suffice.

Thanks,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>