Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - PARKINSN Archives

you may be correct but here is another possibility...  i recall reading
somewhere, cannot quote the source, that "normal" persons sometimes do
experience tremors after heavy workouts too... could be the normal post
exercise
tremors plus the pd tremors combine to give one a double whammy!  could
be, i'm not saying it does for sure.

Dale Williams