   i noticed servile brought up carbon monoxide well i will tell you what
happend i was helping a friend to start a lot of trucks in the winter. so i
said ok it was in a closed building. after a while i said let get some joe
from a cross the street. when we got to the door i fell all the way out in
doing so the door closed. do not know how lomg i laid in the snow befor some
one from rest. saw me. as you c i am a live my friend died. of courrse itook
it bad. then lot times sewer gas got me one time i went doun in a city man
hole and was over come they had to ccome down and get me. then trama of the
war. lot don't remember it only tv. saw lot. my grand father had what they
called pallsy in those days. so i was just reaching for any reason i have
pd. they still have no way of saying what the cause is. but the talk by the
family caused some flash back to me. you see i went through what lot of you
are now doing. why me what did i do wrong. nothing it is just one of those
things. I SAY GOD GAVE IT TO ME BECAUSE I CAN HANDLE IT. AM SUPPOSE TO HELP
SOME ONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE STRENTH TO FIGHT IT. have worked with broken
ankels legs,ribs temp as high as 104 so we pd can do just about any thing as
those who claim  they are smart and healthy. at least we are just as smart
eh-ok out side of my keyboard can't spell or type at times.

                                                        73/26 lima,ohio
                                                        2440 lakewood

                                                             I.Y.Q. DON &
VIVIAN-52