^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:52:41 -0500 "Camilla H.Flintermann"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I also have a lavender ribbon pin, supposed to be for PD--enamel on
>metal.
Camilla,

Any connection between your pin and my post?  How did you acquire it?

>>Recently at a local meeting I received a pin. It is a lavendar
>colored
>>ribbon. Does this represent Parkinson's Disease?
>
>Camilla, did you notice the sudden silence once I mentioned gm's, l's
abd b's??

Coming back to Gay Men, Barb Brock just posted that I have her vote to
represent us on Oprah.
Can you imagine what might happen--would our PD community have the wisdom
to handle it??

With much love,

Happy March!
IVAN