    long time ago i heard the tulup was sign of pd. i agree with alan
richerts on the tulpas i have lot of them whichi have given out even our
minister where one. our support has one of our own as lot do. i say lets all
push for the tulp. get to gether. now if you want to where your support
groups while at a meeting would be fine. but all so where one that is
natinol pin. in lima i am known as parkinson man. stand together and we
shall win dived we fall. i am not saying i am right or know it all. my famly
should talk it out and decide what pin should represent us. i am just a
73/26 old young man with some thoughts. oh mr pd is lost maybe gone.  my
family was here to help in hour of need. thanks tulup is my opinen.  hope we
can come up with some quick aprill 11 is not far away. it takes be a spell
to get things done. want radio,tv coverage all takes time.

f                                                   [log in to unmask]
                                                    73/26 lima,oh
                                                    2440 lakewood(45805

                                                     I.Y.Q DON & VIVIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-52