On Sun 08 Mar, Ron Dorney wrote:
> ...........I mean in the course of acting as your  'doctor'? Like here!?
> It's a phenomenon not wholly grasped yet by society's strata(our world)
> I know,but.....    ....... the relationship with said 'neuro' could
> be....COULD......so much more intimate and caring if [it were to be]
> embraced in as querulous,as searching as earnest  a way as the tone fund
> in the dialogues here signal.......(I can feel part 2 of my question
> breathing down my neck.....anybody have a neuro who
> welcomes..WELCOMES..........questions and input and who wants you to
> help him/her by doing more than popping pills? ...down my neckkkkkkk!
>         I'd bet not ONE!

Hello Ron,  I know it's hard to believe, but I have just such a relationship
with my neuro. We discuss my symptoms; if I have something important to raise
at my next consultation, we usually exchange e-mails before the meeting, so
the meeting is really just for him to examine me physically. (I keep him
supplied with snippets from our list as well.)

Before I got onto the internet it was hopeless; he hardly ever returned a phone call, and as for snail mail - forget it!

--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>