Here is the latest update on supporting signatures for the Upton letter.

I just got off of the phone with Jane Williams in Upton's office.  She says
that the calls are really starting to pour in today, so much, in fact that she
may hold the letter an additional day to gather more support.  That would make
the deadline Monday (3/16).

Also, Jane has told me that Congressman Upton's office is temporarily without
an intern, (there seems to be a shortage of good ones in town these days) LOL.
Anyways the point is that Jane has asked me to dust off my old intern shoes
and walk the official letter around to the 60+ cosigners' offices tomorrow and
Monday if need be.  I told her that I would be proud to do it.

Thanks again to all of you out there that took the time to participate in this
important effort.  The number of signatures we end up receiving on this should
be more than sufficient to send the appropriate (no pun intended) message to
Chairman Porter and Ranking Member Obey about the support Udall still enjoys.

I will be posting updates follolwing my escapades on the Hill tomorrow and on
Monday as well.  I will also be in touch about a similar Senate campaign in
the near future.

Representative
Coyne
McDade