 well here it is my web page and pics and all  http://wcoil.com/~flash hope
you will enjoy it. to day pics and from about 27yrs ago. no lolo. Mr pd has
been hear for several days. all over my scanner,printer. can not get any
ribbons or repair even after paying extra for repairs. my baby is going out
to SUNS and let them know up from down. after paying $400.00 for it they
say it is wrong one. sold me cartridge's they now say they won't work in
your printer. so just when i had got rid of Mr pd he came back. so hour by
hour they come and go. Mr don now just letting of steam now ok?

                                         73/26 lima,oh
                                         2440 lakewood 45805

                                         I.Y.Q. DON & VIVIAN
                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE - 53