Janet313 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>British study links frequent sex to male longevity
>
>(March 6, 1998 00:54 a.m. EST http://www.nando.net) - Men who engaged in sex
>fairly frequently tended to live longer than men who didn't, British
>researchers found when they analyzed the sex lives of 918 middle-aged men.
>
>Their key finding: Men who had sex at least twice a week were twice as likely
>to be alive 10 years later as men who engaged in sex less than once a month.
>
>The apparently beneficial effect of sexual activity even showed up in the
>analysis of men with coronary disease, despite the fact that heart attacks can
>be triggered by sexual activity, the researchers said.

Well, I've always heard that it is the most complete form of exercise,
ranking along with swimming. It stands to reason that if you keep
yourself f.....g fit, and you're regularly enjoying the the happiest
pastime known, you'll be able to shrug off illness that much better, and
you have an incentive to stay alive!

:-)

PS that's "fighting fit" of course.

--