Dear family and friends,
Please contact your congressman/woman on Mon., Tues., or Wed by phone at 1
800-361-5222 and request that he/she cosign Congressmen Upton and Waxman's
letter to the appropriations committee urging increased funding for
Parkinson's research in 1999.
A voice will come on stating that this is AARP's"congressional connection".
and then tell you to key in your zip code and that's it. You will be connected
to ypur reps office. Office hours are 8-5 est.
Simple, easy and VERY important to the Parkinson community. We did it to pass
the Udall law, now we must do it to fund the law.
Thank you,

Helen Mason