Jeremy writes:

> >Their key finding: Men who had sex at least twice a week were twice as likely
> >to be alive 10 years later as men who engaged in sex less than once a month.

Although I am very glad to see this statistic (I just turned 60!), I
have to be realistic and note that perhaps men who engage in sex more
than twice a week may just be healthier to start with.  That could be
the reason for the longevity.  In any case, I think that it doesn't
take a research project to prove that sex is good for people.  :-)

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"