MURRAY _CHARTERS wrote:

> tried this and it seems to work very well for me and then I only need
> to have one Sinemet prescription.  (Just the 50/200 Sinemet CR)
> What do you think?????
> What do you think?

This is OK.  It is not the least expensive choice. Regular Sinemet or generic
carbidopa/levodopa is less expensive medicine that provides more efficient usage.

It may be that using regular carbidopa/levodopa with a COMT-inhibitor would
allow smaller dosage at 6-hour intervals for most efficiency in the
pharmaceutical sense. (The price of tolcapone or entacapone is not known to
me. It may be more expensive.)

best wishes
--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz      paradise is feeling good, not a place to go
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter