SmithKline Beecham is interested in consumer feedback regarding their new
dopamine agonist, Requip.  If you have constructive suggestions regarding what
you like/don't like/suggest regarding the product, its packaging, consumer
educational materials, programs, incentives, pricing, etc, please email us
directly  (APDA [log in to unmask]) so we can pass this on to SmithKline when we meet
with them in a few weeks.

Please do not press "Reply" to respond   We do not want to clutter the list
with everyone's suggestions to the company.  We look forward to hearing from
you.

Thanks!

APDA Young Parkinson's Center
APDA [log in to unmask]