^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    29 deg. F rain and hail

  HELLO, List from TV-land....

   Videos of the Jan. 20th NBC TV-appearance are going out in by
snail-mail tomorrow to Elizabeth Wands, Kathy Barras, and Mary Ulmer.

   Checks sent from Barb Brock (2 more videos), Janet Paterson, Phil
Tompkins, Rick Hermann, and  Brenda Moxley have not arrived here yet. Did
they get lost in the mail??  PLEASE e-mail us and let us know what you
want us to do.

  The address is: Ivan Suzman, 9 Range St, Portland, Maine  04103 USA

   Thanks for comments, after seeing the videos, received from Mary
Sheehan, Barbara Patterson, Benedicte Boutet, Neil Toews, Anne
Rutherford, Barb Brock, Soniai Neilsen, and Allan Rosenberg.  .

Murray, Jay and I laughed, thinking of you soaking your feet. THANKS!!

IVAN

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998 10:40:44 -0700 MURRAY _CHARTERS
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi Ivan;
>I finally received your tape on Thursday Mar 5.
This tape is just a great beginning
  I can see the potential to really expand this material in
>the near future on a longer broadcast.  Bravo! <,SNIP>
>awareness here ............ Yesterday my wife and I danced
 12 hour  marathon organized by