Well, Don, we are still here, because you saved us from the March 6 VIRUS!
Thanks again. I am checking out a 9 year old Packard Bell 286 which has been
abused, and abandoned  which I am giving to my mother, so she can write a book
about her life, and my father, etc. I had it working great, and somehow erased
a major file, which made it impossible to boot up. I started messing around
with my DOS for Dummies book, which made me feel even WORSE about ruining a
good computer. Then I tried a diagnostic disk, and found an undelete program,
I was lucky to find and fix the problem, at least 'till next time.  All need
to do is clean up the outside, and get all the  useless junk off the 40 meg
hard drive!!!! ANYWAY the point I am making, is that if I could get that
dinasaur of a computer going again, you WILL be able to do everything you plan
to with yours! Keep up the good work! [log in to unmask]