Hi John;
I read your posting with interest since I do some web searching and
have found I often need all the help I can get............

> I have added Websitz search engine to my site. It's easy to use,
> free and appears to be efficient.
>
> The URL is http://www.networx.on.ca/~jwalker/search.htm
>
> Just type in the word Parkinsons and hit the Find WebSitz button.
>
> I would appreciate your feedback on this.

I typed in the word Parkinson's and was not overly impressed by the
results.  I then typed in roche since I was looking for some info on
Tasmar / tolcapone and Roche Canada is the maker here.  This search,
focussed on the roche group of companies, got me all I wanted and
more.  I found out that Roche Canada has a website under development
and one thread led to another to give me the F. Hoffman-LaRoche
sponsored site at:

http://www.parkinsonsdisease.com/onsite/whatnew0.htm

I found Tasmar Prescribing Information (interesting reading) at:

http://www.parkinsonsdisease.com/pcp/tasmarpi.htm

and COMT inhibitors etc.

I also found exactly what I had been looking for in response to
Ellen Peck's posting and how to contact the maker of tolcapone.

Hoffman-LaRoche has a website form you can fill out with requests for
information and they will e-mail you a reply.

Ellen, the form is at:

http://www.roche.com/pharma/Contact.htm

John, WebSitz gets a thumbs up from me.  For domain searches it
clearly beats anything else I've tried thus far.  Thanks.

cc:  [log in to unmask]