Parkies-on-the-Town

"Very-Hip-&-With-It-Yummy-Italian-Dinner!"

Basta, basta!  Andiamo (spelling? And what the heck does THAT mean?) <grin>
Whatever… and who cares?!  It's the FOOD that counts and we promise you a
deeeeelicious contemporary, "California style" Italian dinner.   If ya have
room for dessert, there's a chocolate treat to die for!

Your family, friends, and caregivers are ALWAYS welcome at our events!   So
join the fun with the members of the San Fernando Valley Parkinson's Support
Group…

WHAT:      Very-Hip-&-With-It-Yummy-Italian Dinner
WHEN:      Saturday, March 14
WHERE:    California Pizza Kitchen
                 18800 Ventura Boulevard
                 Tarzana
                 (818) 345-9925
TIME:        7 p.m. PST (Parkie Standard Time) <smile>
Dress:       Very casual…
NOTE:      This is a "no host" event.  Kick back, relax, 'n have FUN!

DIRECTIONS:    From the Ventura Fwy (the 101) get off at Reseda Blvd., and go
south to Ventura Blvd.  Turn right onto Ventura, and continue 4 or 5 blocks
till you come to a corner that reads "CREBS Ave." on the LEFT side of the
street, and "BURBANK Blvd." on the RIGHT side of the street. (WHY  did the
city do it that way?  DON'T ASK!).   The restaurant is on the corner of
Ventura and Crebs.   There is free, validated parking right off of Crebs.

QUESTIONS?  Call Barb Mallut at (818) 705-3037