We will have several dozen calls made to Rep. Kolbe's office, which is
plenty,  and some to Rep. Pastor (not my district, tho' in Tucson).  People
in southern Arizona are enthusiastically accepting the request to call.
Start your explanation with "This is real easy, only take a minute or two,
and it's really important ..." and it may be and easier sell!  Of course,
it takes a caller to initiate things.

                        Bob Dolezal