Our Rep. John Boehner, who is a Republican "mover and shaker", was
unfortunately unalterably opposed to Udall, and refused to sponsor. He is
not on Appropriations, thank goodness! I will call his office just to let
them know we're still in there advocating, but have little hope it will do
any good--we've bugged him and "educated" him for years with no luck!
                :-(   :-(   :-(   :-(

>At 12:22 PM 3/9/98, Nita Andres wrote:
>>I, too, have been disapointed by the lack of response from the list. I
>>hope you are doing more than I see. Even my friends from around here and
>>even from Canada (US citizens) are calling. I have wondered if you think
>>that you or your loved one are too old to benifit. If so, remember there
>>are plenty of young onset people on the list and those not on the list.
>>Nita Anders

Shalom,  Camilla                <[log in to unmask]>

        #  "In matters of conscience,   #
        #    the law of  majority       #
        #       has no place."          #
        #        ---Mohandas K. Gandhi  #