Camilla H.Flintermann wrote:

> Our Rep. John Boehner, who is a Republican "mover and shaker", was
> unfortunately unalterably opposed to Udall, and refused to sponsor. He is
> not on Appropriations, thank goodness! I will call his office just to let
> them know we're still in there advocating, but have little hope it will do
> any good--we've bugged him and "educated" him for years with no luck!
>                 :-(   :-(   :-(   :-(
>

> >At 12:22 PM 3/9/98, Nita Andres wrote:
> >>I, too, have been disapointed by the lack of response from the list. I
> >>hope you are doing more than I see. Even my friends from around here and
> >>even from Canada (US citizens) are calling. I have wondered if you think
> >>that you or your loved one are too old to benifit. If so, remember there
> >>are plenty of young onset people on the list and those not on the list.
> >>Nita Anders
>
> Shalom,  Camilla                <[log in to unmask]>
>
>         #################################
>         #  "In matters of conscience,   #
>         #    the law of  majority       #
>         #       has no place."          #
>         #        ---Mohandas K. Gandhi  #
Thank you for responding-my senators were the same. I really do not mean
to be harsh-if fact it takes more nerve than I usually have fo write in
so much. My congressman is a co-sponser but hard to reach< in
Washington, so I just send faxes. And thank you for responding-Research
gets no where without money-I am sure you know that because you do so
much work on the list and thank you for that.

Shalom to you too, Nita