Hi Don, I wish I could donate 15-20 pounds of extra weight I have no need for!
I love to eat, if I had to gain 100 pounds, I could probably do it in a few
weeks!!  You should start by going to one of those weekend buffets in a fancy
hotel,  I avoid them, as my feet get too tired making trips back and forth
from the buffet to the table.  The dishwashers hate me, they don't have
anything left on the plates to wash, and they are afraid of being out of a
job!  there must be something you like to eat, you just have to look at some
recipe books, or menus.  I can't give you any more food advice, as it is
making me hungry, and I may have to race my daughter to the kitchen for a
snack! Maybe you are taking a new medication that affects your apetite? Check
with your friendly pharmacist, to see!  You don't want to be 192 pounds like
me, but 106 sounds a little lightweight..think chocolate, butter, lobster
tails, cheese, nuts, pies, cakes......Well, I need a snack now, so TTYL!