Infected saliva glands  and even stones are pretty common.   Tumors are
unusual and usually benign. Malignant tumors are rare and get you fast.
The infection is real hard to control because of where it is located.  My
symptoms started with puss in the saliva and then pronounced swelling
under my tongue and on my lower jaw.  I got SICK.  Antibiotics only
slowed it down.  The  gland under my tongue abscessed.  This let out
puss, lime particles, and 24  small tumors. The abscess finally healed.
For three weeks large quantity of lime have broken loose, dissolved, and
come out with the spit. After enough junk came out there was room for the
stones to start moving. Some were hard, but most were pretty soft and
dissolved over a period of four hours. This problem can drive you crazy.
Sharpen  the points of a jack, put it under your tongue for five weeks.
This  is the only way that I can describe the harassment
Ther is no apparent connection to PK. This is just part of the human
condition. Of course PK makes treating this problem more difficult. In my
case, none of the local DR`s would do the surgery. The wanted me to go to
a major teaching hospital.
My conclusion is if you feel better when on Antibiotics, look real hard
for a hidden infection.

George Campbell