Helen Mason,

I called 1-800-361-5222 @8:28AM,EST and after entering my area code was
transferred to Senator Bond's office.  I got the voice mail since office
hours are 8:30-4:00.  I first gave my name and told  Sen. Christopoher
Bond, MO, that I had previously E-mailed and surfaced mailed him about
Udall Bill, with no response, and was now calling again to ask for his
support of additional funding for Parkinson's research.

Then I was given directions how to listen to my message and what # to push
to send my message(#1 for normal delivery, #2 for urgent.....I pressed #2).
I made sure to spell my last name and gave both my phone # and address and
asked for acknowlegement of all of my previous requests.  I was courteous
and thanked Bond for his past support of the Udall Bill.  I know he has
been a supporter and I want his continued support.

Jeanette Fuhr