My name is John and I have PD.
        Heard about the work that you good people has done in getting the
Parkinson Research Act passed. I did not know that this wonderful online
service you have going or I would have been involved earlier  with getting
the bill passed.
        Since I joined this service and read your letter I have contacted
my Parents and Sister in Law  in Phoenix and asked if they would call their
Congressmen and they said they would.  I then asked my wife Shannon's
sisters if they would call also  and they said yes. Shannon also E Mailed
many of her friends nation wide in the CompuServe MS Forum asking if they
would help and some have already written back and said they made the call.
Several of my friends at work have also helped out. One of my friends is
the President of the Utah  State A.F.L.-C.I.O..  He said not only would he
call but he would Fax our local membership and ask them if they would help.
If there is any thing else I can do please let me know.
JO2
John in Salt Lake