You will shortly learn that Kathrynne Holden, who monitors and contributes
regularly to this Parkinson's Information Exchange list, is the established
expert in this field and that she will shortly be publishing a book on this
subject.  You will find substantiaal information from her in the list
archives, and you might visit her website at

http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/

Art

At 09:09 AM 3/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>My Dad was advised by his consultant here in the UK to follow a low
>protein diet. Can anyone tell me if there's a good place to look on the
>web for suggested foods etc..?
>
>Thanks, and best wishes to you all,
>
>Lee (daughter of Glyn 50/1)

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness