Dear Grassroots Friends,

The toll free AARP # is: 1-800-361-5222.  An automatic answering device
will offer you a choice;
choose 1 for House of Representatives. Then you'll be prompted to enter
your 5 digit zipcode.
You will either be directly connected to your Rep.'s office, or an operator
will ask your choice.

So, please call your Representative if he/she cosigned HR 1260, The Morris
K. Udall
Parkinson's Research and Education Act and urge them to reaffirm their
support by
responding to the Upton/Waxman "Dear Colleague" letter. The Legislative
Assistant
needs to know that we are racing against a Friday deadline.

BTW, thank you Helen Mason for providing the toll free AARP phone number!!

One Mo' time,
Margaret

At 11:23 AM 3/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I meant to save the correct AARP 800 number so I could call my Congressman,
>but somehow failed to save it.  Would someone kindly post it again?
>Thanks.
>Mary

DOB: 1941/Dx: 1980/Cured:ASAP
Slogans wont do it/Hard work will