Hi All,

I have just received a chain-letter from MARK COLLIER-VICKERS, as
[log in to unmask] , containing the following text,
"This is a sensational Opportunity and is probably the first real
chance of your life to receive $500,000 or More" ,  etc., etc..

Regardless of what these letters claim or say about being legal, foolproof,
not a scam, etc.  the fact is that it is an offence under the postal and
telegraph regulations of Australia, the U.S.A., and the U.K. to originate
and propagate this type of mail and e-mail.

Also regardless of what they may contain, they are a scam.   So please, if
you get such a letter, scrap it straight away.

I have written to the Webmaster of bigpond.com, which is the ISP of the
Australian telco Telstra, to lodge a complaint against Mark Collier-Vickers.

Jim
 Jim Slattery - [log in to unmask]
 Central West PD Web
 http://www.bec.net.au/~cwpdg/